Turns out, you can get a lot done in the kitchen when not concerning yourself with the latest antics of Justin Bieber or the husband selections of Desiree Hartsock.
That's what our friends at Food Fanatic proved this week, as they cobbled together a handful of new culinary creations while we wasted hung on every word out of Chris Harrison's mouth.
What looks good? What should you be making this weekend? Scroll down. Find out!
- This cherry scones recipe is a great way to begin your morning.
- The same could be said for this peach crisp recipe, which also makes for a terrific dessert.
- Or maybe you want a different dish with the same flavor; i.e. this easy peach cobbler recipe.
- Looking for a tasty, healthy entree? That's an easy one: we recommend this vegetarian enchilada recipe.
- A BBQ chicken pizza recipe is pretty much guaranteed to satisfy.
- And along those similar lines, why not try a gluten free pizza tonight?
- Finally, treat yourself and your family with these funfetti cookies.