It's all relative, isn't it food lovers?
Or at least it will be on Labor Day when you have family members over for one final barbecue before the leaves change, the temperature drops and everything starts to suck again.
So, what should you whip up this weekend in anticipation of the upcoming holiday? Scroll down for some answers, courtesy of our pals at Food Fanatic...
- Start light. Try this panzanella salad recipe.
- Satisfy all visitors with this spinach and artichoke dip recipe.
- Keep this homemade trail mix recipe at each table for consistent, tasty snacking.
- Go Mexican with this steak tacos recipe.
- For dessert? We can think of two possibilities: this chocolate caramel candy recipe and/or this cookies & cream ice cream bread recipe.