It's been a sad week of celebrity gossip. Gia Allemand passed away. So did Lisa Robin Kelly.
And while a good meal can't make up for such sad losses, there's nothing wrong with taking to the kitchen and distracting oneself from tragedy by whipping up something healthy and delicious for your loved ones.
Allow our friends at Food Fanatic to therefore make the following suggestions:
- This patty melt recipe is simple and satisfactory.
- You should start your day off right with this baked eggs recipe.
- We're not making this one up: an avocado ice cream recipe really does exist!
- So does a frozen banana ice cream recipe!
- What's that, though? You're in the mood for a different kind of dessert? Allow us to suggest some funfetti cookies or this oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe.
- Finally, we understand if you prefer to keep it simple and just want a shrimp salad sandwich instead. Those are very good.