Yesterday was Free Slurpee Day. But let's face it:
You typically need to work for your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Most items are now just handed to you simply due to the date on the calendar.
Fortunately, our friends at Food Fanatic have been whipping up a feast this week and we've summarized their most delicious dishes below. So forget the carbonated sugar and give these recipes a try...
- This Paleo chicken soup recipe is perfect for anyone eschewing carbs at the moment.
- Looking for something lighter? How about Greek pasta salad? Or perhaps a spinach salad recipe?
- A healthy potato salad recipe is a must-have for any barbecue.
- Wanna cook up a healthy dinner inside? Give this baked eggplant parmesan your best shot.
- And serve strawberry bundt cake soon afterwards.
- Sticking with the fruit theme, let your taste buds enjoy this raspberry jam recipe when you next make toast.
- Finally, enjoy a hearty dinner and make your family hungry for hours via this Mexican chicken recipe.