Our friends at Food Fanatic are lucky.
They don't need to deal with the lunacy of Amanda Bynes or to penis of Anthony Weiner.
They are free to simply hit the kitchen, experiment away and whip up some tasty recipes. Such as, you ask? Scroll down to find out what's been cooking...
- We'll defy our parents and start with this dessert: this strawberry pie recipe is pretty much heaven in a tin.
- Keeping up with that theme, yes, it's possible to bake a healthy brownies recipe.
- Working back toward dinner, consider this ricotta gnocchi recipe.
- More in the food for seafood? How about this shrimp and orzo recipe.
- Want something lighter? A summer quinoa salad recipe may hit the spot.
- Now it's time for a snack. Allow us to recommend some cool ranch popcorn.
- Finally, we've saved the most savory for last. A slow cooker pulled pork recipe will keep em coming back for more every time.