The three women held captive in a Cleveland home for a decade issued a YouTube video thanking the public for the encouragement and financial support.
Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, who went missing separately between 2002-2004, broke their silence in the video posted at midnight.
The women said the support and prayers of family, friends and the public is allowing them to rebuild their lives after what Berry called "this entire ordeal."
They were 14, 16, and 20 years old when they were abducted, and none of them showed visible signs of abuse suffered at the hands of Ariel Castro.
The former bus driver has pleaded not guilty to a 329-count indictment alleging he kidnapped them off the streets and held them captive in his home.
Castro, 52, fathered a 6-year-old daughter with Berry and is accused of starving and punching Knight, causing a miscarriage. He was arrested May 6.
The women were freed that day after Berry broke through a door at the home and yelled to neighbors for help; Charles Ramsey came to her rescue.
Gina DeJesus did not appear, but her parents, Felix DeJesus and Nancy Ruiz, thanked the public for donations to a fund set up to help the women.
Amanda Berry, the only one of the three women whose photographs have appeared publicly since her release, had shorter hair with a blonde streak in it.
Michelle Knight, who authorities said had been taken captive first, wore glasses, had closely cropped hair and spoke more haltingly than her counterpart.