Nothing says happy birthday to America like hot dogs, burgers and potato chips.
But beyond the basics, what should you include with your 4th of July barbecue this year? Our friends at Food Fanatic have a few ideas...
- This crock pot baked beans recipe takes a few hours to whip up, but it's worth it!
- This Greek pasta salad recipe may just be the ideal side dish.
- Or you could try this vegetable samosa recipe if you wish to be a tad different.
- And what should they go on the side of? This BBQ burger recipe says it all.
- Wash it all down with some sweet tea vodka and then finish off your meal with these Funfetti cookies. Great stuff!
HAPPY JULY 4, THGers!