The season premiere of The Bachelorette is less than two weeks away, and we can tell you for a fact that you are in for a WILD ride come May 27.
Okay not really. It's pretty standard by Bachelorette standards.
While we've already posted The Bachelorette spoilers for the latter part of the coming season, the details of the individual episodes are still coming to light.
Starting with the premiere, during which you can expect ...
- Desiree Hartsock looking great. That was a given.
- Ben Scott bringing his kid. Who's REALLY cute.
- Zak Waddell standing on the balcony nude.
- Some SERIOUS hornball creeper action.
- Magician Nick doing some tricks that are actually cool.
- Des giving out roses all night, just as Sean Lowe did.
- Kasey Stewart overusing hashtags. #likehardcore
- Juan Pablo charming and representing in a big way.
- A LITERAL knight in shining armor wooing Des.
- Gratuitous Desiree Hartsock video montages.
- Near constant use of the word "journey."
- Lots of Chris Harrison hyperbole.
Can you handle the excitement or what?!