Our friends at Food Fanatic don't need to concern themselves with Amanda Bynes arrested news.
Heck, they're too busy whipping up desserts and dinners and everything in between to even know who Amanda Bynes is. Yes, we're jealous.
So what has been going on in the Food Fanatic kitchen this week? Scroll down for the latest recipes...
- Paleo dieters should take note of this sausage and cauliflower rice recipe.
- This Paleo spaghetti squash recipe should also hit the low-carb spot.
- Vegetarians? These edamame salad is for you.
- In the market for a healthy, versatile spread? Consider this cilantro chutney recipe.
- Or perhaps you have a sweet tooth? Then you'll want to concoct this orange julius fudge recipe.
- Finally, we have great news for carb lovers: a poppy seed roll recipe allows you to bake up a delicious side dish from the comfort of your own kitchen.