Forget cards and flowers. You know what your mom really wants for Mother's Day, right?
To be replaced in the kitchen by her loving family members.
That's where our friends at Food Fanatic come in. Let mom kick her feet up in the living room while you concoct one of the winning Mother's Day recipes listed below...
- A spinach quiche recipe can be served for brunch or as an appetizer to whatever grand dinner you have in mind.
- A shrimp and pasta recipe is hearty, healthy and can serve the entire family.
- This yeast waffle recipe can be made on Saturday night and then easily turned into breakfast first thing Sunday.
- And while mom is relaxing in front of the television? Whip up this Dairy Free Mocha Frappe Recipe for her to sip on.
- Finally, a quinoa granola recipe makes for a very healthy snack or appetizer. It's also one of Food Fanatic's many gluten free recipes. Win-win!
So get to cooking today and prove to the person responsible for your being that you really do love her. A lot.