Shain Gandee 911 Call: Released, Tragic

by at . Comments

The 911 call placed by a man who discovered the corpses of Shain Gandee, his uncle and an unidentified third woman on Monday morning in the woods of West Virginia has been released.

And, as you might expect, it's very sad stuff.

"Oh Jesus, they're dead," the caller tells the operator of finding Gandee inside a truck submerged in mud. "Oh my God."

An autopsy has confirmed that Shain Gandee died of carbon monoxide poisoning, while a public service will be held for this Buckwild star on Sunday.

It will be paid for by the production company behind the MTV series.

Tags: ,
Like Us On Facebook
x Close Ad