A Tumblr account documenting a little boy's meltdowns went viral this weekend and provides an illustrated view of what life with a toddler is really like.
If you have one, you really don't require an explanation.
The Tumblr, titled "The Reasons My Son Is Crying," is a photo series of one very tearful little boy, Charlie, along with short descriptions of why he's crying.
The image above is captioned "Because I won't let him eat mud."
Charlie's dad, Greg Pembroke, said of his viral hit, “I think every parent experiences meltdowns and I was trying to have a little fun with it.”
Greg, who also has a three-year-old, certainly is doing that.
Check out five more classics (and reasons) after the jump:
From left to right and top to bottom:
- I didn’t show him pictures on my phone quickly enough - and yes, they were pictures of him crying.
- He dumped a full cup of water on his own face.
- I have no idea (always a toddler go-to).
- The car seat. Always the car seat.
- I wouldn’t let him drown in this pond.