A 23-year-old Norwegian guy thinks Charlie Sheen may be his father.
Certainly not unreasonable, based on the circumstances he explains.
His theory has gone viral, too, thanks to this hilarious Reddit photo:
The picture really speaks for itself, but a few things do stand out:
- His English is great, save for his spelling of "stewardess."
- He's not a fan of his "dad's" show Anger Management.
- He certainly knows how to spread his message.
- He really does look like a younger Charlie.
- Would anyone be at all surprised?!