For many years, the Miami Dolphins tried hard to keep Dan Marino protected in the pocket.
Unfortunately for this record-breaking quarterback, he failed to heed the same action when having an affair many years ago with Donna Savattere, as news dropped this week that Marino fathered a baby out of wedlock with that CBS employee.
So, who the heck is Donna Savattere? A few facts about the mother of Marino's seven-year old daughter...
- She was a 35-year old CBS Sports production assistant in that network's Manhattan studio when she slept with Marino.
- She got married to Nahill Younis in Sagaponack, New York in 2009.
- Aside from Marino's daughter, Chloe, she has a son with Younis.
- Marino paid Savattere million to relocate to Texas, but she's back in NYC now.
- She has been involved with Southhampton Fresh Air Home, a facility for physically challenged children.