Dancing with the Stars marked the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's Bad with MJ-themed routines, as well as a more unusual set of dances last night.
First, the pairs performed mixed-up routines, blending uncommon styles with unusual themes. Then, they celebrated Bad with traditional ballroom numbers.
Case in point? Melissa Rycroft's Argentine Tango with Tony Dovolani, earning them a perfect 30:
How did the scores stack up overall? Find out after the jump!
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough: 59 (30, 29)
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani: 57.5 (27.5, 30)
- Apolo Ohno & Karina Smirnoff: 57 (27, 30)
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke: 54 (27, 27)
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy: 54 (25.5, 28.5)
Take a look at the night's routines and see if you agree:
Who will win Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars?
Who will go home tonight? Comment below!