Emily Maynard and Jef Holm broke up last week. They have yet to confirm this officially, but all indications are that they have gone their separate ways.
Recent activity by The Bachelorette couple certainly corroborates this sad truth:
- They have not written to each other or posted anything about each other since.
- Holm deleted his Twitter profile pic of himself and Emily. Now it's a solo shot.
- Emily changed her pic to one of herself and daughter Ricki, instead of Jef.
Lest you think we're making something out of nothing, it continues:
- He's also changed his Instagram photo from himself and Emily Maynard to one of himself and a friend at his organization, People Water.
- Emily recently posted a photo of the quote, "She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."
- Jef wrote "Can't wait to hang with my mom & sisters in AZ for the next few days. Excited to have another niece! #lovebabies."
- He retweeted the following quote: "#God has a way to heal your sorrow. God has a way to touch your tomorrow. Trust him."
- Even People magazine, to which the pair denied previous breakup rumors, ran an article about how they MIGHT be broken up. It's as good as confirmed.
Sad, but we'd be astonished if they were still together (or got back together) at this point. It's only a matter of time before the official breakup statement comes out.
In happier news, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum are getting married in December.