After last Tuesday's shocking double elimination, Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars' fourth week featured the nine survivors showing off some of their best moves yet.
Some of them even scored perfect 10s for their efforts.
Watch them all here and see their scores in our recap!
Week 4's DWTS: All-Stars scores, out of 40 due to the presence of guest judge Paula Abdul:
- Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd: 39.5 (10s except from Len, stingy with that half-point)
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough: 39.5 (Same as Giles)
- Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy: 37.5 (Two 10s)
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani: 37 (One 10)
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke: 36
- Sabrina Bryan & Louis van Amstel: 35.5
- Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff: 34.5
- Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas: 32
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 30
Who do you think's going home tonight? Will it be Kirstie Alley or Bristol Palin? Or will the voters shock us once again by taking someone from the middle of the pack?