A second season of Project Runway All Stars gets underway on October 25.
With model Carolyn Murphy taking over as host and celebrity judges including Katie Holmes and Stacy Keibler, Lifetime announced the returning cast members who will be vying for the championship.
- Wendy Pepper (Middleburg, VA) – Season One, Second Runner-Up
- Andrae Gonzalo (New York, NY) – Season Two
- Kayne Gillaspie (Oklahoma City, OK) – Season Three
- Uli Herzner (Miami, FL) – Season Three, First Runner-up
- Suede (Barryville, NY) – Season Five
- Althea Harper (New Haven, CT) – Season Six, First Runner-upEmilio Sosa (New York, NY) – Season Seven, First Runner-up
- Peach Carr (Lake Forest, IL) -- Season Eight
- Casanova (New York, NY) – Season Eight
- Ivy Higa (New York, NY) – Season Eight
- Anthony Ryan Auld (Baton Rouge, LA) – Season Nine
- Laura Kathleen (St. Louis, MO) – Season Nine
- Joshua McKinley (New York, NY) – Season Nine, First Runner-up