She can try to blame it on editing all she wants, but Dina Lohan's interview on Dr. Phil certainly lived up to its insane billing. Woman is either drunk or off her rocker.
We recap the highlights of Dina Lohan on Dr. Phil below ...
- Asking "Are we rolling?" numerous times. No, you're not rolling. Moron.
- Trying, and failing, to fist-bump the TV doc. So awkward and hilarious.
- Smirking and saying "the truth will prevail" without elaborating at all.
- Responding by sticking up both middle fingers, flipping off the host and his entire crew after Phil deigned to call Lindsay's mom a "fraud" and "inauthentic."
- Describing why she didn't call for help the time Michael Lohan broke into her house, Dina explained that "Cell phones weren't as inept as they are now so I didn't really have that." Phil's reply: "that word (inept) doesn't fit in that sentence."
- Responding to tough questions, "You're in your little, tie, your little shoes." "I'm in my little tie and my little shoes?" Phil asks. "What the hell does that mean?"
- Leaving Phil speechless, expressionless and emotionless most of the time. His face was the highlight of the interview, if only because he was clearly stupefied.
If nothing else, we sympathize with Lindsay Lohan more now. Upbringing matters a lot in life, and she drew just about the shortest straw there is in that regard.