Bristol Palin did not earn one of the top scores on the season premiere of Dancing With the Stars. She did, however, earn high praise from the judges.
"I vote you the most-improved since last time we saw you," praised Carrie Ann Inaba after Palin and Mark Ballas laid on the sass with a 19.5-point cha-cha-cha.
Pink's "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" was the comeback song for Bristol, whose family - including Sarah Palin herself - sat in the audience. The younger Palin made a promise to her.
"I'm going to shake my butt," she said. "And have a smile on my face."
Indeed. Battling Bristol Palin: Kirstie Alley, Pamela Anderson, Helio Castroneves, Sabrina Bryan, Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey, Gilles Marini, Kelly Monaco, Shawn Johnson, Apolo Anton Ohno, Melissa Rycroft and Emmitt Smith.
Watch all their performances (and see their scores) after the jump!
The Week One DWTS All-Stars scores:
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 24.5
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 24
- Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel 22.5
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough: 22
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 22
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower: 21.5
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 21.5
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya: 21.5
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 21
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson: 20.5
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 19.5
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: 19.5
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus: 17
With 13 couples, there is no one-week reprieve for the Dancing With the Stars All Stars. Someone's done. Who do you think's going home tonight? Tell us below!