On July 27, ABC revealed the 12 Dancing the Stars: All Stars cast members (with a 13th still to be announced) set to battle on the parquet this fall.
This morning, their professional partners were revealed on GMA, with many celebs reunited with the pros that made their original runs memorable.
Take a look at which attractive twosomes will compete - and become subject to obligatory celebrity gossip / dating rumors - together below!
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
Carson Kressley, Sabrina Bryan and Kyle Massey are presently vying for the 13th and final spot, to be determined by fan voting. Who do you think will win?