All five of presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s adult sons - Tagg, Matt, Josh, Ben and Craig Romney - appeared on TBS' Conan last night for an interview.
Conan O’Brien joked about the sheer number of them right off the bat, passing around nametags and joking that they seem better suited to a boy band.
The five-person Romney crew took the jokes in stride, and came prepared with their own, namely at the Republican White House hopeful's expense.
The best part? They shared a video in which they spliced together sound bites from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies and had him "call" Mitt. Pretty funny:
Later, Conan played a true-false quiz with the boys, grilling them on some common Mitt Romney rumors and whether or not they're legit. Among them:
- Mitt went to college on a croquet scholarship (false)
- He's often referred to as the Mittster (partially true)
- He loves reciting Will Ferrell SNL skits (true)
- He can do a mean moonwalk (unclear)
- When he's under the weather, the boys call Dell tech support (no comment)