You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
@Menrpigs4sho: A pedophile is an adult or teenager who has or wants to have sex with children. Kate Upton is 19 or 20, so finding her sexy doesn't make a guy a pig or a pedophile.
She's the hottest out of shape girl I have ever seen...other fatties cannot pull this off
99% OF GAY MEN, JUST BECAME STRAIGHT. THE OTHER 1% ARE HOPELESS.
Smokin hot girl doing some smokin hot moves! There is no room for any negative comments as it just makes you sound silly and jealous.
@lauren exactly what i was guna say.. i didnt even wana watch the video i just came on here bcuz they were acting like she just made it up
Submissions? Questions? Looking to advertise?
© 2013 The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News