Chrissy Teigen has been inundated with violent, twisted threats from deranged Chris Brown fans after she DARED criticize his performance Sunday night.
Teigen, a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated, Tweeted after seeing Chris at the Billboard Music Awards, "Why sing when you can dance?"
Among the choice Tweets from twisted Brown fans - some of whom also said he could beat on them anytime he wants, it's worth noting - include:
- "All you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered."
- "killyoself bitch ur nothing but tall thats why you model. your nothing."
- "ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should've aborted you."
- "i hope you are the next 'celebrity' to die"
- "you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die."
The Twitter handles responsible for most of the threats have been deleted.
Chrissy, who is engaged to John Legend, responded, "Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls."
"I'll end it there but it makes me sad. I have screen caps. I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."
Seriously, Team Breezy. Your man's a good performer, but calm. The hell. Down.