The 11 remaining contestants on Dancing With the Stars' 14th season brought it again tonight in the third week of competition. Who stood out on the parquet?
One week ago, we bid farewell to Martina Navratilova, who finished at the bottom of the standings in each of the first two weeks. Not much controversy there.
Monday, you knew the scores were likely to tighten up a bit. And they did.
Coming into the third night of performances, the leaders (Jaleel White, William Levy and Katherine Jenkins) looked to bolster their frontrunner status.
The middle of the pack (Maria Menounos, Donald Driver, Sherri Shepherd, Jack Wagner) looked to make a love, while the rest just tried to stay safe.
Were they able to do meet those goals, or were there big shakeups?
Amazingly, the judges busted out the 10 paddles already, no one finished with fewer than 24 points, and Len called the whole thing awesome. Really!
There is a FIVE-way tie for last, with two additional teams just one point better, and no team fewer than five off the pace - set by the lovely Jenkins.
In short, tonight's elimination should be very, very interesting.
Here's how the leaderboard stacked on week 3 of DWTS:
- Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas: 29
- William Levy & Cheryl Burke: 28
- Maria Menounos & Derek Hough: 27
- Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd: 26
- Jaleel White & Kym Johnson: 25
- Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower: 25
- Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff: 24
- Gladys Knight & Tristan MacManus: 24
- Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya: 24
- Melissa Gilbert & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy: 24
Was there any pair you think was underscored? Who's in jeopardy tonight? Stay tuned for videos of some of the best dances. Now, tell us:
Who you think will win the Mirror Ball?