It's game on now.
One week ago, we got to know this season's dozen dancing aspirants. With no threat of elimination, they all got their feet wet, with some performing better than others.
Tonight, it was officially go time.
Who was able to build on their performances from last Monday's Dancing With the Stars premiere? Who took a step back? Who's likely to be in danger Tuesday night?
Coming into the second night of performances, only six points separated the leaders (Jaleel White and Katherine Jenkins) from the bottom of the barrel.
Were Gavin DeGraw, Melissa Gilbert and Martina Navratilova able to close the gap? And anyone emerge from the middle of the pack as a favorite?
It turned out one of the two leaders from a week ago came up big again, while the other regressed a bit, allowing two others to leapfrog into second.
Here's how Monday's leaderboard stacked up, combined with last week:
- Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas: 26 (52)
- Roshon Fegan & Chelsie Hightower: 26 (49)
- William Levy & Cheryl Burke: 25 (49)
- Jaleel White & Kym Johnson: 22 (48)
- Maria Menounos & Derek Hough: 25 (46)
- Sherri Shepherd & Val Chmerkovskiy: 23 (46)
- Donald Driver & Peta Murgatroyd: 24 (45)
- Jack Wagner & Anna Trebunskaya: 21 (44)
- Gladys Knight & Tristan MacManus: 19 (42)
- Gavin DeGraw & Karina Smirnoff: 21 (41)
- Melissa Gilbert & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 20 (40)
- Martina Navratilova & Tony Dovolani: 17 (37)
There you have it. It looks like Gavin, Melissa and Martina are still the ones with the best chance of going home, while your early favorite is ...
... Katherine Jenkins?
Hey, it doesn't matter how you get there. Last year's winner, J.R. Martinez, was one of the least-known stars coming into the season. Hmm.
Who you think will win the Mirror Ball?