Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff looks back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL YEAR.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Legendary singer Whitney Houston passed away last Saturday at age 48.
- Her death was likely caused by prescription drugs; OD'ing accidentally.
- Houston's family sought to keep Bobby Brown away from her funeral.
- Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is experiencing her own health woes.
- Naturally, Nancy Grace stirred up controversy with her take on this.
- Jennifer Hudson's tribute was a Grammy Awards highlight (below).
- Chris Brown's appearance at the event sparked major criticism of the show.
- He then made it worse by telling the haters off on Twitter. Typical C-Brown.
- Rihanna and Chris are said to be collaborating on a new song ... incredibly.
- Adele's Grammy performance stole the show (as did she, with six awards).
- Nicki Minaj's Grammy performance (below) was certainly eye-opening.
- The Bachelor spoilers hint at a season finale that's sure to be controversial.
- New (and gaunt-looking) Macaulay Culkin photos have raised eyebrows.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z shared the first Blue Ivy Carter photos.
- Kate Upton graced the cover of SI's swimsuit issue.
- Crazy times on Jersey Shore as always.
- A sneak peek of Breaking Dawn Part II was released on Part I's DVD (above).
- The season finale of Teen Mom 2 was eye-opening and heartbreaking.
- Hugh Hefner's son Marston Hefner allegedly attacked his girlfriend.
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant may be getting back together.
- The Duggar family is still hoping for baby #20.
- Jeremy Lin (above) is just taking over the worlds of sports and pop culture.
- Linsanity is out of control ... even more so than Lindsanity or Palinsanity!
- Samuel L. Jackson admitted that he voted for Obama based on race alone.
- Lil Wayne made it sound like he got engaged, but apparently he did not.
- Google named this video (below) the funniest ever. Not sure about that.
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?