Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff looks back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these past seven days the craziest ALL YEAR.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel kicked off celebrity engagement week!
- Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza announced they're getting hitched too.
- LeBron James turned 26 - and proposed to Savannah Brinson!
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman also followed suit.
- Teen Mom 2's Leah Messer is engaged and pregnant!
- Ditto Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl fame!
- Casey Anthony returned, weirdly, to the public eye in this video diary.
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand were just too different in the end.
- Dakota Fanning's Cosmo cover drew criticism. She's 17.
- Rick Santorum nearly won the Iowa Caucus.
- Justin Bieber got a tattoo of Jesus.
- This Angelina Jolie impersonator is a flat-out dead ringer (above).
- Beyonce gave birth to Tiana May Carter ... rumors on Twitter.
- Will Rihanna and Chris Brown somehow get back together?
- Will Rob Lowe replace Regis on Live with Kelly Ripa?
- Are the Will and Jada Smith divorce rumors real?
- This guy's failed marriage proposal was an all-timer (above).
- Nick Cannon's kidney failure landed him in the hospital.
- Shannon De Lima is apparently dating Marc Anthony.
- Fans named Demi Lovato THG's #1 star of 2011!
- Tabloids love to make Angelina Jolie pregnant.
- The Bachelor kicked off an absurd, contrived, awesome new season.
- The Jersey Shore Season 5 premiere was a similarly great event.
- Amber Rose accused Kim Kardashian of wrecking some homes.
- Cee Lo sparked controversy with his "Imagine" lyrics change ...
- ... while Lady Gaga rocked Times Square NYE (below):
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?