Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: Engaged!!

by at . Comments

The rumors were true, and the occasion joyous.

After a series of breakups and makeups, Justin Timberlake is engaged to Jessica Biel. The couple of four and a half years will soon walk down the aisle.

Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, popped the question to the New Year's Eve actress last month. The setting was picturesque Jackson, Wyoming.

In typical fashion - the couple is notorious private and rarely even photographed together - it took weeks for news of the proposal to be confirmed.

Timberlake, Biel

Think Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel will last? We'd bet on it.

"Justin knows how much she loves snowboarding and the mountains, so it was the perfect place for many different reasons," one insider explains.

After a brief three-month split in 2011, Biel made it clear that she wanted to spend her life with Timberlake, who apparently felt the same way.

"When they reunited, they had a conversation about taking the next step," says the source, adding that he's "never been happier" with Jessica.

"He knew it was the right time to propose."

Congratulations to the happy couple!

[Photo: WENN.com]

Tags: , ,
Like Us On Facebook

More From The Hollywood Gossip

Naya-rivera-profile

Naya Rivera MARRIES Ryan Dorsey!

Naya Rivera is married! She has tied the knot with Ryan Dorsey.
Adam-levine-and-behati-prinsloo-married-by-jonah-hill

Behati Prinsloo-Adam Levine Wedding: Officiated by Jonah Hill?!

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married over the weekend. The wedding was reportedly officiated by Levine's friend Jonah Hill.
Adam-levine-and-behati-prinsloo

Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine: Married!

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo are officially married! The couple tied the knot in Mexico Saturday night.
The-rock-throwback-photo

19 Celebrities Who Have Thrown It Way Back: Remember When...

These celebrities are all about throwback photos. Click through some of the most memorable now.

Avatar

I think that their going to be a happy couple

Avatar

We know about their millions of breakups - make-ups. They'd last long. Wanna know how i can tell. About 80 percent of white divorces quote irreconcilable differences (whatever that means exactly). In their case, we at least know differences and reconciliation won't be their reason. Chances they'd be the other 20% wanna bet?

Avatar

@Ali Greene, who is hating girl? chill the hell out. just because we are being realistic, doesnt mean we are hating or negative.

Avatar

Congrats,and for the haters out there that or so negative get a grip.Look at who they are,they are a very private couple Justin comes from a wonderful family he's not your typical idiot from Hollywood.He's a respectful,kind soul.With this said I wish you both the best!!!!!

Avatar

If they make it to the "I do's"........I give it less than a year.

Avatar

Congrats Jess and Justin! All of the best, wishes, and good luck. Please stay strong and healthy couple... :)

Avatar

I'm glad Justin found his true love, they look fantastic together and I hope they stay together for along time like all the older actors that showed it's from marriage to death.

Avatar

Jessica is such a classy, beautiful woman. Her and Justin make a great couple. Glad to see a man choose class over trash for a change!
Justin is so talented, he can do it all and is especially great with Jimmy Fallon, their chemistry on TV is the best!

Avatar

While I would like to wish them the best and they make a lovely couple, celebrity marriages never last. So, why aren't they realistic about that? She will travel on movie sets and have love seens with other men as he will tour and collaborate with others in his is music career. While I would love to see them grow old together, I just don't think it is remotely possible.

Avatar

BEST WISHES TOO JUSTIN AND JESSICA GOOD LUCK. THE AVILA FAMILY. ARE 9 YRS OLD SHE LIKE THE BOTH OF YOU.