Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these past seven days so memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Demi Moore announced that she will divorce Ashton Kutcher.
- Kat Von D said that Jesse James cheated on her 19 times.
- Kris Humphries is said to be angry, sad and just stunned.
- Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian kritics petition for her ouster.
- Mariah Yeater totes lied about Bieber knocking her up.
- Check out our official Breaking Dawn movie review!
- Miley Cyrus hammered her weight critics, sending a message with this pic.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Bill Maher traded barbs, again, on The View.
- The controversial Dr. Conrad Murray documentary aired on MSNBC.
- Bradley Cooper was named Sexiest Man Alive 2011 by People.
- Officials are re-investigating the 1981 death of Natalie Wood.
- Magazines continue to make Kate Middleton pregnant.
- Astro (above) survived the X Factor results show despite his whining.
- Selena Gomez stalker Thomas Brodnicki continues to wreak havoc.
- Gary Busey supposedly trampled someone at the airport.
- Kendra Wilkinson mostly supports Lindsay Lohan naked.
- Michael Lohan was sentenced to rehab and probation.
- Scott Disick was accused of a Kristin Cavallari fling.
- Jerry Sandusky (above) broke his silence on the Penn State scandal.
- Brad Pitt may soon retire from acting and have more kids.
- Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann got married on 11/11/11.
- Survivor's Whitney Duncan is secretly married.
- Are Diddy and Cameron Diaz hitting it?
- Katy Perry is the worst flutist ever ...
Katy actually faked this flute fail for fun, but the rest of the stories above all happened. What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?