Happy Thanksgiving to all from The Hollywood Gossip!
What would this holiday be without family, food, football and reflection upon the things we appreciate most ... in the case of THG, that means some of the turkeys we have had the privilege, the honor and the burden of covering in the past year.
We are talking some fowl individuals here ... real bird brains.
Without further ado, THG's Top 10 Turkeys of 2011 ...
Who will win the 5th Annual Spencer Pratt Thanksgiving Turkey Award!?
10. President Obama and GOP presidential candidates (tie). On a day when we share the blessings this nation has provided us, we'll also share the blame for a polarized electorate and a federal government destined for perennial gridlock.
9. Taylor Armstrong. Refining shamelessness, one episode at a time.
8. Gloria Allred. Loudmouth lawyer for accusers in seemingly every random celebrity scandal always wants to talk turkey ... and gobble up publicity.7. Dr. Conrad Murray: He killed Michael Jackson, people. Michael Jackson.
6. Snooki. Effing Snooki. If you know who she is, we don't need to explain.
5. NBA Players. The only segment of the 1% that elects not to work. Idiots.
4. Kris Jenner. Call her an entertainment mogul. Call her a mom-ager. Call her a she-pimp for her own evil spawn. By any name, she's an embarrassment.
3. Charlie Sheen. Always one to ruffle feathers, the Two and a Half Men star went off the rails, lost his job, then lost his freaking mind! Through it all, he raked in the cash money, riding the gravy train and lughing all the way to the bank. God Bless America.
2. Lindsay Lohan. Year after year, this girl gets into legal jams like it's her job. What is her job, come to think of it? We forgot. All we know is that anyone else with a rap sheet that lengthy would be getting a good stuffing today ... IN JAIL!!
1. Ashton Kutcher. Sheen's replacement proved to be half a man at best, cheating on Demi Moore with assorted skanks, blaming gossip blogs, Tweeting a defense of Joe Paterno and personifying the term douche, which is like a 2011 version of turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at THG!!!!