One day, people. We are just one day away from the event of the century, the wedding of the decade, the money-making scheme to end all money-making schemes.
Kim Kardashian marries Kris Humphries tomorrow. OM...Ca-ching!
What must you know heading into the big day? Consider this your official Kim Kardashian wedding primer:
- The ceremony will take place at a $29 million estate in Montecito, CA.
- Both the ceremony and the reception will take place under a giant tent, in order to maintain privacy from the paparazzi and ensure E! has the exclusive coverage.
- Kim will wear a $25,000 dress by designer Vera Wang.
- Fans will be asked to spend $100 on a nuptials-themed fragrance.
- Kim will wear platform heels and her hair will be up.
- The couple will put their honeymoon on hold so Kim can start shooting Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
- Kris Humphries will wonder: What the Hell have I done?!?
Visit THG tomorrow and in the days/weeks that follow for photos and plenty of scoop from the nauseating event.