Harry Potter took down more than just Voldemort this weekend. The final installment of this beloved franchise set numerous box office records. Among them:
- The biggest-ever midnight gross ($43.5 million).
- The biggest-ever opening day/single day haul ($92.1 million).
- The biggest-ever IMAX opening ($15.5 million).
- The biggest-ever opening three-day total ($168.8 million) domestically.
- The biggest-ever international total for a three-day opening ($475 million).
The movie also presented us with the very first look at The Dark Knight Rises trailer.
What did you think of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?