Lady Gaga, obviously. BOW DOWN to the Mother Monster!
According to Reuters, the 25-year-old tops the list of richest celebrities under the age of 30, making over $90 million this past fiscal year.
Apparently Mark Zuckerberg is not considered a celebrity. Still, $90 million is nothing to scoff at ... even if half of that funds her fashion.
The top 10 celebrity earners under 30 are:
- Lady Gaga, singer, 25, $90 million.
- Justin Bieber, singer, 17, $53 million.
- LeBron James, douche, 26, $48 million.
- Roger Federer, tennis star, 29, $47 million.
- Taylor Swift, singer, 21, $45 million.
- Katy Perry, singer, 26, $44 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, soccer star, 26, $38 million.
- Beyonce, singer, 29, $35 million.
- Lionel Messi, soccer star, 23, $32 million.
- Rafael Nadal, tennis star, 25, $31 million.
Other big time earners were Rihanna, 23, at the #11 spot, NBA stars Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony right behind her, and Lil Wayne at #20. Beyonce occupied the top spot the previous year with $87 million.