You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
what is he doing in Ireland and Great Britain anyway? Isn't this what the Vice President is for? Photo OPs? Whats his name, Biden, is not a mouth like Cheney, and we are having one disaster after another, and with Obama it is like 'where's waldo' but Where's the President' and we are shown a globe. any word on why Pelosi's district got 20% of obama's healthcare waivers? Her office says there is nothing wrong with her getting 20% of the waivers, while the other 80% are divided by the other 51 democratics senators, 195 democratic members of the house, and whoever else gets a cut....... uhm, yeah thats fair Nancy...
No they were right its BARACK!! And kate looks great!
Lol at the photo caption
Michelle wears the cutest clothes!!! Oh I am sorry, I mean The First Lady wears the CUTEST clothes!!!
@ Mrs. Pennister...Then it should also be Prince William and not just William. Who really cares anyways what someone calls them in an article.
Give some time to the shattered lives in Missouri...and Wisconsin...Show some feelings for the Americans who put you in that job....they can also vote you out!!!!
Submissions? Questions? Looking to advertise?
© 2013 The Hollywood Gossip - Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News