Four down. Seven to go. How do you assess the Dancing With the Stars field headed into tonight? Below, THG ranks the remaining competitors, bottom to top.
Take a look at our breakdown and vote in our survey below ...
7. Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel: She improved last week, but still lands at the bottom of our rankings. Can her fan base keep her on the show?
6. Romeo and Chelsie Hightower. Romeo's got swag and he's been more charming and high-scoring than we'd have guessed. Still a long way to go, though.
5. Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke. With a lovely Viennese waltz, Chris proved he belongs last week. But will the voters keep him around too much longer?
3. Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovksiy. She's overcome mishaps and mediocre scores, and remains a strong contender. Needs to step it up to win.
2. Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff. Despite some negative comments and some off weeks, we still see Ralph as a serious Mirror Ball threat. You?
1. Hines Ward and Kym Johnson. Hines has charisma, and earned the highest score of the season last week. The way he's going, a 30 doesn't seem far off.
What do you think? Are right on target? Way off base? How would you rank the dancers competing on the ABC show? Leave a comment below and tell us.
Then vote: Who will win Dancing With the Stars?