Forget Carmelo Anthony. It turns out Charlie Sheen is the best rebounder in New York.
Following a disastrous performance at Radio City Music Hall Friday evening, the actor returned to the same venue on Saturday and told an enthusiastic crowd: "Friday night got a little f*cking hijacked because I let people get into my magic f**king brain."
Well, sure. That happens to all of us.
Sheen chucked his script from the outset and roamed around the audience a bit throughout the show. He also welcomed a pair of random, special guests on to the stage:
- Former baseball player Darryl Strawberry.
- Inside the Actors' Studio host James Lipton.
The latter even asked Charlie one of the questions he poses to guests at the conclusion of every episode: What's your favorite curse word? Sheen's response: "Either f*ck or Denise."
Okay. That's pretty funny.Other tidbits from the night include:
- Sheen admitting Chuck Lorre "doesn't completely suck" and saying he wants to return to Two and a Half Men. Even claims he'll write the sitcom an apology.
- Sheen seeing an ex-girlfriend in the crowd and giving her a kiss.
- Sheen apologizing for every saying Jon Cryer was a troll.
- Sheen uttering these mysterious words near the end of the performance: "I discovered crack and the internet in the same weekend. Thanks, Al Gore."