The unveiling of the new Dancing With the Stars cast on Monday night was met with mixed reviews. No HUGE gets, but some intriguing names just the same.
ABC has now announced all the dynamic duos for the 12th season of the hit show. Which celebrities have been matched with which dancing professionals?
Moreover, which DWTS staple is taking the season off? See below ...
- NFL star Hines Ward (above) and Kym Johnson.
- Actress Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Radio personality Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer.
- WWE star Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke.
- Disney starlet Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas.
- Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya.
- Karate Kid Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff.
- Rapper-actor Romeo and Chelsie Hightower.
- Reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel.
- Talk show host Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani.
Derek Hough, who was the victor with Jennifer Grey last season, won't be joining the show this season to focus on his other career pursuits.
Specifically, he has the lead role in upcoming dance film Cobu 3D opposite Korean pop star BoA. That films this spring. He'll be back in the fall.
The brand-new pairs will dance for the first time Monday, March 21. Who are you rooting for this season on Dancing With the Stars? Tell us below.