Move over, Jon Hamm, Olivia Wilde and Carrie Underwood.
You're lucky that martial artist, actor, rugged tough guy and true American hero Chuck Norris, who turns 71 today, allowed you to be born March 10 as well.
Despite starring on Walker: Texas Ranger and compiling dozens of other TV and film credits, Norris' contribution to the Internet may be even more significant.
In 2005, a phenomenon known as the Chuck Norris Facts first surfaced. These feats attributable to Norris and Norris alone will forever cement his greatness:
Some little-known, irrefutable facts about Chuck Norris include ...
- Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.
- Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that’s why there are no signs of life there.
- Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
- If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.- When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he's not pushing himself up. He's pushing the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
- Chuck Norris is considering filing a lawsuit against NBC, claiming Law and Order are the trademarked names of his left and right legs.
- The Bermuda Triangle used to be known as the Bermuda Square until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked one of the corners in.
- Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.