Justin Bieber owes every teenage boy around the globe an apology. There's no way their Valentine's Day gift can compete with what this singer has announced.
In support of his upcoming 3D biopic, Bieber has revealed the February 14 release of "Never Say Never," an album that will feature seven versions of Justin's most beloved singles. The CD will include:
- "Never Say Never" (featuring Jaden Smith, performed here)
- "That Should Be Me" (remix featuring Rascal Flatts)
- "Somebody to Love" (remix featuring Usher)
- "Up" (remix featuring Chris Brown)
- "Overboard" (live featuring Miley Cyrus)
- "Runaway Love" (Kanye West remix, featuring Raekwon)
- "Born to Be Somebody"
On top of this CD, Justin will release a new album at some point before 2012. You can never have enough Bieber, can you?