Welcome to another edition of The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review. Follow THG on Twitter and Facebook for 24/7/365 coverage. Right now, let's look back at the stars, stories and scandals that made headlines this week ...
Britwick puts on a united front.
- Controversy erupted over rumors of Jason Trawick beating Britney Spears.
- The birthday girl had this message for those who made up the story.
- Lady Gaga cried in concert, and her reason for doing so is debated.
- Protesters in Bosnia were livid with Angelina Jolie and her film.
- Ann Ward was named America's Next Top Model (it's still on)!
- Sarah Palin took on Michelle Obama for some reason.
The heat of Twilight passion.
- The first pic from Breaking Dawn was released. It. Is. HOT.
- Jon Gosselin actually got a job! That doesn't involve TV at all!
- Octomom has until January 1 to pay the mortgage or leave.
- Kim Kardashian was dead. Then she tormented Halle Berry.
- Taylor Swift was just crowned EW's Entertainer of the Year.
- The full list of 2011 Grammy nominees has been released.
- Should Lindsay Lohan appear on Dancing With the Stars?
- Justin Bieber's bodyguard has been accused of assault.
- The Brittney Jones sex tape is coming ... and awkward.
- This alleged photo of Miley Cyrus nude was SO bogus.
- Willie Nelson got busted for pot. He smokes pot? Crazy!
- Almost as crazy as Alexis Neiers' arrest. Stunning stuff.
- ABC released this awesome Bachelor preview.
The future Mr. and Mrs. Kim Zolciak, everybody!
- Stella McCartney and Nina Garcia had kids; Autumn Reeser's next.
- Amber Portwood just got a tattoo of her kid ... a really bad one.
- Kim Zolciak is engaged to Kroy Biermann (and pregnant)!
- Chad Ochocinco is engaged to gold-digger Evelyn Lozada!
- Matt Rutler and Christina Aguilera are already getting serious.
- Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal? They were seen together!
- Robsten was also seen kissing ... on camera at least.
- Heidi Montag feels really sorry for herself.
- R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen and Irvin Kirshner.