The Situation (Mike Sorrentino from Jersey Shore) is revealing his diet secrets to Men's Fitness. In a word ... steroids. Massive amounts of steroids.
Just kidding. Probably. In all seriousness, he breaks it down for alla youse guidos out there in the December/January issue with his eight simple rules.
How does The Situation get that body?
With dedication, you too can look like this class act.
- Drinking tons of water.
- Eating six times a day – three meals and three protein shakes.
- Choosing lean proteins, fruits and veggies whenever possible.
- Getting 6-8 hours of sleep, so your “body grows and repairs itself.”
- Avoiding simple carbs and junk calories, including condiments.
- Approaching it as a long-term goal, not an instant transformation.
- Making working out your #1 commitment, as it builds discipline.
- Giving himself one “cheat day” a week when you can eat what you choose and shoot up as much HGH as you want recover from all the training.
What are you waiting for? Sitch has spoken. The ladies aren't gonna wanna smash it up unless you craft an eight-pack out of that gut, losers.