Brad Womack is back for a second stint as The Bachelor, and as luck would have it, ABC has already given us three full minutes of hilarious nonsense to watch.
If this looks like the kind of montage ABC will typically play at the end of the season premiere, a la "this season on The Bachelor," that's because it sort of is.
They're really trying to get out ahead of The Bachelor spoilers this time. Good luck with that, ABC, but thanks for whetting our appetites for the Jan. 3 opener:
We've already seen him get bitch-slapped, but it was worth a second look, and the rest was great. Some thoughts on The Bachelor sneak preview above ...
- We know the video quality sucks. Bear with us until we find a better copy.
- Was that lightning and rain? God hates Brad more than Steve Johnson.
- Brad Womack has a staggering number of awesome plaid shirts.
- Expect to hear "Is he scared of commitment?!" about 465 times.
- That and every insult in the book. These writers women show no mercy.
- Brad has done A LOT of soul searching. So much so, he says it twice.