Not only will Lady Gaga be inducted into Madame Tussauds museums around the world this month, but a staggering eight wax Gagas will be enshrined!
The reveal of her eight different looks (as seen in some classic Lady Gaga pictures) will be the biggest figure launch in the history of the museum.
What will the wax replicas of the "Poker Face" be? Here's a rundown:
- Lady in Lace: Lace body stocking, Marie Antoinette hairstyle (Brit Awards 2010).
- Telephone hat paired with a black Armani coat (Jonathan Ross, 2010).
- Mini Mouse: Black latex body suit with straight hair (BBC Radio 1).
- Hair Hat: Gaga’s own blonde locks, see-through dress (unknown).
- Kinky Boots: Leather body suit and black lace bra (London 2009).
- Harlequin: Black body suit, platinum hair (Seoul, South Korea).
- Purple Hair: Towering purple hair piece (Denmark).
- Wired “wing” dress with lightning “eye” (Germany).
Follow the jump for some other Gaga looks we'd like to see in wax ...