It's finally over for Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen.
The couple filed for divorce from one another this afternoon, as TMZ has obtained the divorce documents - which are the same documents signed by the pair in May. Among other issues settled in the papers:
- Mueller and Sheen receive joint legal custody of their twin sons. Brooke gets primary physical custody, while Charlie gets visitation rights.
- Brooke will receive $55,000/month in child support, and the document ensures that she'll never receive less money than Charlie doles out to Denise Richards to support her and their daughters.
- Mueller will receive a lump sum of $757,689.70.
- Sheen gets the family home, but must pay Brooke around $1 million for it.
- Sheen will keep his $5.45 million watch collection. Yes, Charlie Sheen has a $5.45 million watch collection.
This official split comes a week after Sheen was discovered passed out in a NYC hotel room, supposedly high on cocaine and definitely in the presence of Capri Anderson, a porn star/call girl.Relive the couple's pictorial history below. From a dream wedding to a twisted marriage...