The Hollywood Gossip welcomes you, celeb news fans around the world, to its Week in Review, where we recap the week in Hollywood rumors, news, and gossip.
Another week, another Lindsay Lohan mug shot. Hot one, too.
- Lindsay Lohan was jailed, freed on bail and is now in rehab.
- Bryan Masche's split from his wife Jenny? Not too amicable.
- The Britney Spears Glee episode: Huge buzz, mixed reviews.
- In case you didn't know, Oksana Grigorieva is very shady.
- Ditto for Brittney Jones, serial mistress/alleged Ashton shagger.
- And Danielle Staub, whose ex says she's gonna get whacked.
- An author has some crazy allegations about John Travolta.
- Best fake feud of the week: Robsten and Emma Watson.
- Speaking of Twilight, there was this major casting news.
Khlomar celebrates a year of marriage, and gross blog photos.
- Kirstie Alley lost 50 pounds. Gosh, that's a lot of weight!
- Kenra and Hank are, like, stressed out and living apart.
- Irma Nici alleges that David Beckham was paying to hit it.
- No one got Farrah Abraham pregnant again. False alarm.
- Khloe and Lamar celebrated their one-year anniversary.
- OMG, Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas might get engaged ...
- Crystal Bowersox got engaged to Brian Walker! Congrats!
- Seth Rogen will marry Lauren Miller! They're engaged too!
- Johnny Knoxville and Naomi Nelson tied the knot. Woo!
- So did Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby. What a week!
- Rachel Zoe and Brad Goreski totally broke up. So sad.
As always, Justin Bieber made news approximately eight times a day.
- Justin Bieber's new video is out. It may make "U Smile."
- Miley Cyrus has a new single of her own. New, yet old.
- The Bachelor confirms its new/old star: Brad Womack!
- Octomom is seriously delusional. And running out of $$.
- Mariah Carey had the most graceful fall in concert history.
- Amy Fisher has a delightful new film coming out soon.
- The Sister Wives from TLC are under police investigation.
- Michael Bolton was kicked off of Dancing With the Stars.
- Fans may have also booed Sarah Palin on the program.
- There was a seriously epic throwdown on Jersey Shore!
- R.I.P.: Greg Giraldo and Tony Curtis. You'll be missed.