The Hollywood Gossip welcomes you, celebrity fans around the world, to its Week in Review, where we recap the last seven days in Hollywood news and rumors.
Katy Perry has a new critic in Solange Knowles. Seriously.
- Solange called out Katy Perry's suggestive videos as bad for kids.
- On a similar note, Anderson Cooper has beef with The Dilemma.
- Octomom is in bad fiscal shape. Toni Braxton's situation? Worse.
- Lindsay Lohan will probably remain in rehab until further notice.
- Oksana Grigorieva says she thought Mel Gibson would kill her.
- Donald Trump is said to be seriously mulling a presidential bid.
- Justin Bieber is bringing back Punk'd. That's actually not a joke!
- Duane Chapman was badly hurt, but the bounty hunter's okay.
- Rick Sanchez and Jon Stewart made up, ending Anchorgate.
- Lisa Rinna and sanity also made up, ending her inflated lips.
Brett Favre is dealing with more than retirement rumors this week.
- Brett Favre, or a quality Brett Favre poser, was into Jenn Sterger.
- Britteny Jones swears Ashton and Demi have an open marriage.
- Who owns her heart? See for yourself in Miley's new video.
- Adam Lambert rocked out and made out in Asia. Surprised?
- This week was a tame one on the Jersey Shore. Relatively.
- Devon James actually tried to fake a Tiger Woods sex tape.
- Elsewhere, Tila Tequila tried to fake a Tila Tequila sex tape.
- The cast of Teen Mom is involved in all sorts of controversy.
- Believe it or not, Roberto Alomar has heard this before.
Possibly the best celebrity couple ever.
- 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler were supposedly an item, though she denied it.
- Are Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa expecting a baby? At some point?
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are so a couple. Look at the chemistry.
- Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are really into each other. Hard to blame them.
- Kim Kardashian may or may not be dating a guy named Michael Copon now.
- Cat Ommanney and her hubby split; So did Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti.
- Kate Norley and John Oliver are engaged! Congratulations to them both!
- Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest are not engaged ... at least not yet.
- George Clooney is married! Kidding. Come on. He is awesome, though.