We interrupt our usual snarky take on the world of celebrity gossip to bring readers this new Friday tradition: a rundown of the week in television.
While we've been writing about trips to rehab for Lindsay Lohan and new music videos from Justin Bieber, our friends at TV Fanatic have been reviewing every shows on the small screen. Let's take a look at their episode highlights from the past five days:
- ON SUNDAY... Vanessa Williams and Brian Austin Green debuted on Desperate Housewives.
- ON MONDAY... Chuck confronted his past on Gossip Girl, while Huddy learned how to work together on House.
- ON TUESDAY... Glee paid awful tribute to Britney Spears, while the series premiere of No Ordinary Family didn't blow us away.
- ON WEDNESDAY... Modern Family featured a gay kiss, and numerous laughs, while Criminal Minds said goodbye to JJ.
- ON THURSDAY... The Vampire Diaries (pictured) took a stroll down Memory Lane, while we met Booth's girlfriend on Bones.
What was your favorite TV moment from the week?