Suffice it to say, Hailey Glassman was unmoved by Jon Gosselin's apology yesterday, during which he Tweeted a long attempt to "clarify a few things."
In exclusive interview with Radar Online, the former girlfriend of the father of eight (who's now dating Ellen Ross) gives us her take on his comments.
Hailey Glassman said Jon's seemingly heartfelt apology to Kate and his children is nothing but a "negotiating tactic to gain sympathy from the public."
LOL WUT: Hailey can't believe Jon's latest nonsense.
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made ... and ashamed of choices I made," Jon Tweeted. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and my friends."
Yeah. About that. Hailey claims Jon lied so much during their relationship that his "life coach" actually called her and told her to "accept his lying."
Otherwise, the coach posited, he'd never be capable of telling the truth.
"Jon Gosselin, oh Jon G, when are you going to learn, if you truly care STOP GOING TO THE MEDIA oh excuse me even worse TWITTER about your family," Hails responded, somewhat validly. "All I have to say about him is SAME OLD JON.""He truly should get real help and not his 'life coach' who I know ... she even called my family and spoke to my parents about Jon to tell us to 'accept his lying and not get mad at him for it because he will then never tell the truth.'
"If she was such a great 'life coach' (lol at life coach) she would help Jon get real help so he can then be chemically balanced. He swoones her like he does all his naive girlfriends: a.k.a. I know me being one of them in the past."
"JUST GO AWAY, oh and 'lastly'- PAY ME MY MONEY JON."
Hailey then offers some life coaching advice of her own:
"Here Jon, even though you still have not paid me my $200,000 back yet, I consulted with an attorney and have another 2 years to sue you but since I'm such a good person I will give you free life coaching right now:
- Get a job so you can rejoin society and stop living in your own little world off your ex wife and children's money. It's extremely unhealthy how you live Jon."
- Stop making excuses for everything and always blaming others, take responsibility."
- ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS, you can talk the talk all you want but if you consistently pull the same statements and kvetching, year after year obviously the world knows you are a liar and nothing that comes out of your mouth is true. If you told the world at this point the sky was blue people would probably go outside to make sure, because you have proven yourself a liar consistently, and throughout the 7 years I have known you, you have always been a liar.
- IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD WHAT TO BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH SO IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE SAME.
- Everything Happens For a Reason.
I hope you one day truly do seek the real treatment you and I know you need. The first step is admitting you have a problem and well you're a pathological liar so I can see how the first step would probably be hard for you.
I hope you get help. The only person hurting your children is you Jon."
Someone's not getting a holiday card this year, we're guessing ...