Whether you thought Chelsea Handler was horrendous or humorous, Lindsay Lohan was a welcome surprise or a frightening one, Justin Bieber was downright adorable or merely cute, there's one indisputable fact regarding last night's MTV Video Music Awards:
The Hollywood Gossip is your destination for a complete VMA recap, from the best in fashion to the performances that we'll be buzzing over for months to come. Today on the site, we covered...
- Lady Gaga donning a meat dress. Yes, a meat dress. Talk about raising the steaks! PETA will likely be grilling her over that decision.
- Justin Bieber taking on Usher in a fashion face-off that pitted protege against mentor. Who looked best on the white carpet?
- Bieber also showing off his singing and musical instrument prowess, treating us all to a medley of hits.
- Taylor Swift sending a heartfelt message to Kanye West...
- .. while that rapper returned the favor. In his own, unique, NSFW way.
- There was a Situation (and a Ronnie and a Pauly D) on the white carpet, as a trio of Jersey Shore studs squared off.
- The "ladies" also got involved. Do you prefer Snooki or Sammi?
- will.i.am donned blackface and many viewers weren't happy about it. The artist defended himself via Twitter.
- Cher made us wonder: would we still tap this? It's gotta be considered.